Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jadakiss and Tell


I recently had the opportunity to spend time with hip-hop impresario, Jadakiss. It was a time that I'll never forget. Pure class and positive energy. He was modeling shirts for a fashion line produced by one of my dearest friends. I don't often think about clothes...but when I do I prefer it to be SirReal Fashion...Via Art and Style. That's what I really dig about this company: they create
high-quality, wearable art for people that don't want to be dominated by fashion and that don't want to spend $100 on a T-shirt. I've seen their threads in stores everywhere from NYC to SF. It's really refreshing to witness the realization of a good friend's entrepreneurial vision, which is the reason why I'm posting this today: it's never too late to follow your own vision and do your own thing. It's all just a matter of having enough determination and motivation. Take this blog, for example. They said it could never be done, but with a little stick-to-itiveness I'm now averaging no less than 10 hits a day! Suck on that HuffPo and TMZ!!!


You too can be a part of the SirReal movement: check 'em out on Facebook and Twitter.


3 comments: